Affordable Legal Protection for Seniors
Sunlight Senior Care believes that everyone deserves access to affordable legal protection. Our senior legal support plans, offered in cooperation with LegalShield are the only ones that offer 24/7, 365 access to attorneys in covered emergency situations. No other legal plan offers our exclusive Provider Law Firm delivery system. We have access to a proprietary network of accomplished law firms covering 49 states and Canada.
LegalShield Legal Plan:
Offering assistance and/or advice to You and your spouse or significant other; never-married dependent children under the age of 26; dependent children under the age of 18; never married dependent children who are full time college students up to age 26; and physically or mentally disabled children living at home, on a variety of legal issues. A brief listing of some of these services include:
- Family Matters such as Adoption services, Alimony, Conservatorship, Guardianship;
- Auto Issues such as driver license restoration, revocation, suspension, moving traffic violations, motor vehicle homicide defense, property damage claims up to $5000;
- Estate Issues such as health care Power of Attorney, Irrevocable trust, living will, Revocable trust, Wills;
- Financial Issues such as affidavits, bankruptcy, consumer credit, consumer protection, debt collection, durable/financial power of attorney, Estate administration/closing, inheritance rights protection, IRS audit protection, medical disputes, Medicare disputes, Social Security disputes, Veterans Benefits disputes.
- Home Issues such as building code disputes, contractor disputes, deeds, evictions, foreclosure, neighbor disputes/easements, purchase/sale of home, secondary residence coverage, small claims assistance, zoning variances.
LegalShield Identity Theft Plan: Identity theft affects millions of Americans each year. While it can take just a few moments to happen to you, recovering from the financial damage and emotional toll it inflicts often takes years. To ensure you have the best coverage possible, the LegalShield Identity Theft Plan covers not only you and your spouse but can also include any dependent under the age of 18. Benefits under this plan include:
- Credit Report and Personal Credit Score with Continuous monitoring with safety alerts via email regarding any activity on your account;
- Identity consultation and full restoration services via the retained experts at Kroll Advisory Solutions (the world’s leading consulting company in identity theft restoration) to provide the information you need to take whatever action is necessary.
- Safeguard for Minors available for any dependent under the age of 18 and gives valuable information on credit education.