Finding the Right Match for Retirement Living
In this episode of the Aging in America Podcast, senior living advisor, Beth Friesen, shares how Oasis Senior Advisors help caregivers and adult children select a community that fits their needs.
Beth developed a passion for senior living after helping make the same decision for her parents. After more than 25 years in the healthcare, Beth decided to turn her passion into a profession, purchasing the Lincoln, Nebraska franchise of Oasis Senior Advisors.
Oasis Senior Advisors are located nationwide and work together to relieve some of the stress selecting retirement living can bring. They offer a range of free tools and connections to ease the process and let families know they don’t have to face this journey alone.
In this episode you will learn about:
- Challenges caregivers face as health of parents or spouses declines
- How to start the process of finding retirement living
- Free resources to simplify the selection process, including:
- Software to assess needs and find the perfect community
- Financial worksheets to better understand the costs
- Checklists to evaluate communities during tours
- Resources and support to downsize possessions
- Benefits of having an Oasis Senior Advisor through your entire journey